Karthik Mohan, DO
Karthik Mohan, D.O. grew up in the USA and graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Biochemistry. He earned his medical degree from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV followed by an Internal Medicine residency at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then completed a Gastroenterology fellowship at the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine/Plaza Medical Center program in Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Mohan has received extensive training in therapeutic endoscopy including ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound and has a special interest in biliary and pancreatic disorders. He also enjoys providing colorectal cancer screening for his patients. Dr. Mohan is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Dr. Mohan enjoys traveling and sports in his free time. His favorite NFL team is the San Francisco 49ers.
- Bachelor of Science Biochemistry, West Virginia University, 2003
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007
- Internal Medicine Residency, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine/St. James Hospital, 2007-2010
- Chief Resident Internal Medicine, 2009-2010
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine/ Plaza Medical Center, 2010-2013
- Chief Gastroenterology Fellow, 2012-2013
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, 2010
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology, 2013